Sunday, April 10, 2011

People Like Us

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I posted on this blog! The other day I lost my wallet and the person who was kind and diligent enough to hunt me down told me that he found this blog whilst doing his detective work! I was all like, "oh yeah, I have a blog!"

Well, a lot has happened in the last ten months or so. I finished up another wonderful summer in Sacramento and then went back to LA where I was lucky enough to do a fabulous cabaret with my friend Julia Goretsky and then conduct and accompany a lovely production of Merrily We Roll Along. Then, I moved to New York in November and have been loving life in the city ever since. Of course, there is much more that's happened than that, but I'm not going to go into it now.

At the end of this month, Julia and I are joining in cabaret again. We'll be tweaking and remounting our show People Like Us on the 27th of this month at the Duplex Theatre.




No comments:

Post a Comment